Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thank You

I am still learning what Heavenly Father's plan is for me out here, but I have been able to see that as I place everything in a so-called box if I forget my life and focus on this short time that I have to serve him with all of my might that I am able to find out what it is that he needs from me. I hope to accomplish all that he has for me to do here. It's a beautiful place to be and I know that the Lord provides for us when we are mindful of what he wants from us.


It's getting a little hot out here for my taste and I’m glad that winter is only a month or two away. I still can't believe how fast the times go but as I've heard it said that we only have 18 months to devote and we must to all that we can.


I appreciate so much all of the support and love I feel from each of you each and every day. I appreciate all that you do for me and my family. You mean the world to me and I am so happy for the opportunity to know you. You have all been wonderful examples in my life and I know that I would not be here without you.


Sister Brown and I talked about that this week as we have been working on confidence and thinking about what really brought me out here, it wasn't really just one thing. It was a culmination of events and things that took place at a certain time in my life. I know that the Lord prepares us for all that will be placed in our path and I know that he will be there to help us.


I love you all and hope that you are all doing well.


Love,

Sister Allison Kirts

No comments:

Post a Comment