Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Companion - Sister Brown



My new companion is Sister Brown. She is from Idaho and totally awesome.

Being a trainer is hard and I am so not used to it. It takes a lot of prayer, so I will be on the knees a lot.

I was able to go to the temple and it was just the best experience. I had really been having a hard time with knowing that I would be training a new missionary. It's a ton a responsibility, but I had been trying to gain the confidence to do it. I had been thinking about a priesthood blessing for a while and in the temple I just came to the realization to the power of the priesthood. it is amazing. Everything is wrought by that great power. The temple, baptism, the Holy Ghost, sacrament, everything is through the great power of the Priesthood, even the atonement was done through the priesthood. I knew then that if I received a blessing that all would be well. I did and it was amazing to feel the fear and nerves just leave. I was so calm as I went through the next day. I had faith that it would help me and it truly did.













No comments:

Post a Comment