Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bugs, Seriously!!!!!

So a funny thing happened today. We were in the car on the way to go bowling for p-day and there was a bug on me and someone flicked it off. A big change for me. As you well know. Well I was so proud of myself that I felt the need to tell the other sisters in the car that living in our new barn house and all of the bugs and things in there had not really had an affect on me. That I hadn't freaked out at all. Well just about 30 seconds after we had finished talking about that, I felt something on my finger, turns out it was a spider and I proceeded to freak out. I whacked my hand on the dash and continued to scream until I had established the creature was no longer on me. Well let's just say that we had to pull over due to the laughter of the other sisters. I mean I had just stopped talking about my bravery. Well the Lord continues to teach my humility out here in good ole' Utah. I can say that was and still is definitely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment