Tuesday, August 9, 2011

6 Months- it seems like only yesterday


I still can't believe that I have hit my 6-month mark. It seems like only yesterday that I was at the airport saying goodbye and then at the MTC wondering what the heck I had done. Well those days are long gone, most of the time. We have had a great week out here and it just seems to be getting better by the minute. Things are going well with my new companion Sister Penrod. She's really outgoing and really has a desire for the work. It's really made me be bolder and have a louder voice (not literally).


We have a few people scheduled to be baptized this month and we are super excited to have them enter the waters of baptism. They have all shown such great faith, commitment and love.


I love you all and am so blessed to call you family. Thank you for all that you do and the support that you are to me and my family.


Love,

Sister Kirts

1 comment:

  1. OMG ALLY YOU HAVE BROWN HAIR! its so cute, i love it. and you know me, I usually always think blonde is better. haha i miss you and will write you a for real letter TODAY. (assuming this address is correct.)

    LOVE
    kasey

    ReplyDelete