Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Barn House (no overalls-Please)

Oh, so I live in a barn house now...yep above barn with hay and horses and all that good stuff, oh and mules, I didn't know there was a difference between mules and horses....I guess I am learning more about farming that I thought I would on my mission......It's good for me....

Oops, wrong end :)

I was trying to feed it but when the horse would breath it would knock the food off.



Our new home away from home...

Well, the apartment is the size of the entry @ my house in California, maybe and about one and a half times as long....with the kitchen and bathroom included. We sleep in a loft that can get super hot. It's pretty small, but it's home :)


And yes the sleeping quarters a.k.a. "the loft" are up this lovely ladder...

Also Shelby...just because you send a month old letter doesn't mean you are out of the dog house...Trevor (brother-in-law) is not allowed to get into trouble for not writing if you are not writing...I mean it's kind of a double standard-ha ha...

I love you all and will talk to you soon. Brit send updates of how things are going? Hope all is well...


Mark, I love you and can't wait to hear all of the fun things that you have been doing. I still look at my Euro’s and imagine, but the eye is single at the moment, just focusing on the work and the great things that come form it. We had two baptisms and it's been amazing to watch people change.


Love you all,
Allymofro

No comments:

Post a Comment