Tuesday, August 9, 2011

June 29

I really am enjoying myself out here. It’s been wonderful to meet new people and I even had a couple from Wales accept to have the missionaries go to their home. I was so excited. It was awesome. I am trying to do the best that I can up here and I think that it is starting to pay off. Not that it hasn’t been, but I can feel it and recognize it now.



My mission president called me the leader of the sisters up here. I really have a hard time believing that, but then I read and I realize that I do have that. The lord has given me certain talents and I have to figure out how he wants me to use them. It might take some time, but I’ll get there. He said that the sisters look up to me and what I do. They follow my example. I guess I have a lot more responsibility that I signed on for.




I hope all if going well with everyone. I hear Brit is off to Utah and Jenn is basking in the sun...she still is not keeping me updated on the gossip...I mean come on Jenn :)


I am so glad to always hear from everyone. I love you all and wish you a wonderful week of love and laughter. I wouldn't be able to be here without your support.


Love, Sister Kirts

No comments:

Post a Comment