Sunday, April 3, 2011

My New Home Away From Home


My new address is:
Sister Allison Kirts
P.O. Box 4620
Park City, Utah
84060

We actually taught our first real discussion this week. It was pretty awesome. I am still so nervous and scared.....aaaaaahhhhhhh. I want to make sure that I am the best missionary that I can be and that I do all that I can to help fulfill my purpose as a missionary.

The Family Tree Center has a lot more than I thought it would. We actually helped someone from Marina Del Ray on Saturday. He even agreed to have the missionary’s over for dinner back at home. It was so awesome!!!!

So it has really been wonderful up here, I am so happy...SO cold though... (An awesome note) we get a car a few days a week. It's just hard when it's cold outside. It's so great to have some warmth in between the cold.

I have found tons of really awesome family names on Grandpas fathers’ side, all the way back to the 900AD. Isn't that so cool. I am so excited to learn more. I really want to send the names so that the family can do the work. I know that when you do the work for your family that you are greatly blessed.

I love it and I am doing well. I can't believe the first week has already passed by. I have been gaining a testimony daily and I know that with time I will be able to accomplish all that is set before me. I have really come to rely on the Lord.

Love you tons and can't wait to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment