Sunday, March 11, 2012

6 months to go & back in Park City

I was absolutely shocked when I got the call last week that I was being transferred to Park City. I didn't think that I would be able to come back up or anything, but I guess that the Lord had other things in mind. I am so happy to be here. it's definitely hard to leave some, Taylorsville and Riverton still have pieces of my heart. They have such wonderful people and I know that the Lord placed me there to meet certain people and to have them shape my life. I am so grateful for their love and support. Their kindness and willingness to allow me into their homes and to welcome me with open arms. I dearly miss my last residence. It was just like home warm, kind and loving. I am so glad to have lived there.


We're back in the barn shed in Park City. It's muddy and snowy, but hey it's pretty close to nirvana.

We have been able to visit a few of the people that I knew before and it was fun at church yesterday to be welcomed back. We are teaching so many new people and we have baptisms set for this coming weekend. People are truly prepared to hear the gospel no matter where you are.
My new companion is Sister Jara from Chile, she is from the very most southern part which is called Puenta Arenas(Puntareanas)if you wanted to know how to say it. She is wonderful. We just get along naturally and we really do enjoy one another. We teach well and she just helps me to feel loved and hopefully she can feel that way as well. She didn't know English at all when she came to the MTC, but it has improved dramatically. I served with her for two transfers in the same zone so we saw each other quite frequently.

The Family Tree Center is such an awesome place to be and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment