Sunday, March 11, 2012

January 16th - Happy Birthday Sister Kirts a.k.a. Auntie Allison




Happy Birthday Martin Luther King...oh yeah and MOST IMPORTANTLY ME!!!(said in the same way as Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde after she gets the intership)

This week has been a pretty awesome one. We survived transfers, YAY!! I've finally been with the same companion for more than a transfer since my first companion...that didn't make sense, but it did in my head :) Anyway we are super happy to be together for another transfer and we are super stoked because we have more people to teach, talk about an awesome birthday present.

I also had the opportunity to speak in Church yesterday. The topic was true to the faith. I really enjoyed all that I was able to learn as I studied. When you think about it if we are true to our faith then we will be able to make it. I am so grateful for the Lord's promise in Doctrine & Covenants 82:10 I, the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say; but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise.

I love you all!!!

Off to Cheesecake Factory for some birthday fun - Yeahhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment