Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Seven Days

So it’s fast approaching and I couldn’t be more excited(meaning nervous). I’ve finally got everything I need and now it’s just the waiting. The waiting….this is the hardest part. I thought I would have more time and now that it’s here it won’t come fast enough. The anticipation of the MTC(Misisonary Training Center) just builds up inside of me. What will it be like????

Who really knows. All I can do is arrange outfits so that I don’t go crazy with a limited wardrobe. I can’t believe that I signed on for a commitment that only allows only three options for shoes for over 500 days….I mean that’s just torture. I’ve locked up my other ones to make sure that Shelby can’t get to them. We’ll see how long that lasts.

I’ve been studying up and it’s amazing how much you can learn when you really immerse yourself in the gospel. There is so much so plainly written in the scriptures. No wonder we have been told Sunday after Sunday to study them. I guess seminary really did have a purpose.

Well more studying to do and prep…meaning being lazy….because I won’t be able to for a long, long time.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear all is well. I've got to say I am glad you too will be involved in the family history, just like my P blessing. Yay someone to work the Kirts line!

    ReplyDelete